 Administrative / Database / 1060
1059  |  1061
Subject:
New Scala sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.scala, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:18:42 GMT

I just got my Belville 5831 today and it came with a catalog sheet
showing four new Scala sets (no names provided of course - September
2001 release date):

3121: baby carriage, large dalmatian, baby, red parasol, green basket,
red teddy bear, a few other parts

3122: new doll w/skateboard (looks bigger than the Fabuland skateboard,
looks like the wheels use the 2x2 plates w/pins and small 1x1 hubs
w/tires, with a 2x2 brick between the plate and the board. Of course if
I'm right about this construction, Carla and her other winter friend can
add snow boarding to their winter sports...

3123: several cupboards, new doll, dalmatian puppy

3124: stable, horse (white w/brown spots), water dispenser, 22x44 Scala
dollhouse floor in green, 2x18xtall Scala wall (full height), 3 or 4
Scala wall panels w/diamond cutout, looks like several 2x2x8 Scala
columns, 4 2x2xtall Scala columns, 22x22 Scala top frame, 22x22 Scala
roof, silver trophy cup (I'm sure this is going to be huge for minifigs,
but still, I think I'm going to be buying this set to get it, as well as
a bunch of other parts), a bunch of foam (as usual for the newer Scala
sets).

All in all, it looks like a good addition to the Scala line. The sheet
actually shows two sets with horses (3143 is shown also).

If I get ambitious, I might dig out my scanner.

FUT: lugnet.scala

Frank