 Administrative / Database / 1051
    pointer to db ascii files —Remy Evard
   I'm using the DB to seed my own collection database. Very, very useful. Thanks. I'll have a number of updates to post once I spend an evening verifying them. A couple of suggestions, though. You used to have a pointer to the database files in (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: pointer to db ascii files —Todd Lehman
   (...) Oh, sorry, ya, they're at (URL). I should move them over to guide.lugnet.com. (...) Cool, ya, I also want it to track the origin of the info more cleanly -- i.e., whether it came from an actual box first-hand, a photo or scan of a box, a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.database)