 Administrative / Curators / 98
Re: Curating loc.uk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:26:54 GMT

All:

Now that the subject has been fully discussed and settled, it is clear that
Simon will be curating loc.uk.

Big thanks to him for taking this on!

-Suz

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes:
Some of us had a little chat about the state of the loc.uk front page at
Jon's and Jon also brought it up in another place recently.  I think it
would be very useful if we had a curator and, having read up on FTX I am
just about willing to volunteer to take this on, however you should all know
that 'I'm a railway engineer not a programmer dammit' and therefore it is
highly likely that there is someone out there better qualified.  Please feel
free to step up if you are interested.

What do you all think?

1 - Should we have a curator?
2 - Does anyone else want to do it?