 Administrative / Curators / 74
Re: Is There an Administrative Curator or Curating Administrator in the House?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 06:13:51 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Near as I can figure (Suz or Dan or whoever, please correct me if I am
wrong), curating is hierarchichal unless someone else has a subgroup. When I
picked up .trains I also asked for .trains.org... which I got too. But I
ALSO got curator (curative?? no, not quite :-) ) powers in subgroups of
.trains.org  (such as trains.org.scltc, a group that I think was created
AFTER I got the curatorship) even though I didn't ask for them explicitly.

(I should hasten to add that I would be happy to add stuff to any of the
subgroup pages if sent the stuff by club members of the particular club, and
I would also be delighted if someone said they wanted to be curator of a
particular subgroup! It might have sounded like I was complaining in the
above... I wasn't. I was just surprised when I discovered it, but forgot to
ask about it till now)