 Administrative / Curators / 73
Re: Is There an Administrative Curator or Curating Administrator in the House?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 06:09:47 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Greg Perry writes:
Does the sub-newsgroup lugnet.publish.cinema have its own curator or
administrator?  I'd like to get the reference to The Animated Brick Company
under Links & Resources updated to a valid link address.

I've created a LUGNET-based page for showing off my videos and would like to
see the old address for Animated Brick Co. changed to:
http://www.lugnet.com/~250/brickmation/

I wasn't sure if sub-group like this would have its own curator or whether
it would be handled by the lugnet.publish curator (if there is someone that
occupies that position and can help since cinema comes under this umbrella,
I'd appreciate it).

If there is no curator for publish.cinema then I'd like to volunteer my
services since LEGO animation and related topics remains one of my primary
interests and like so many others I seem to be hanging out here at LUGNET
just about every day any way...

Thanks!

Near as I can figure (Suz or Dan or whoever, please correct me if I am
wrong), curating is hierarchichal unless someone else has a subgroup. When I
picked up .trains I also asked for .trains.org... which I got too. But I
ALSO got curator (curative?? no, not quite :-) ) powers in subgroups of
.trains.org  (such as trains.org.scltc, a group that I think was created
AFTER I got the curatorship) even though I didn't ask for them explicitly.

So what I am saying is that if there is a curator for .publish, they have
curatorship of publish.cinema too, unless it was calved off. That's my
theory, anyway. I dunno if there is or not though.

FUT to admin.curators because I'm asking a curatorship mechanics question.