 Administrative / Curators / 622 (-5)
  Re: 6030 MISB lost in Slovakia

(...) I'll second that! Actually, I don't think I have access to the off-topic forums anymore as curator (not that I did much in, say, the past half decade anyway) So if it means anything, I have no issues with this at all! :) Dave K (16 years ago, 5-Jun-08, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: 6030 MISB lost in Slovakia

(...) Such a nomination should be made to .admin.curators, not .admin.general, Bob. I'd certainly be pleased to help out, though. Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux LUGNET Member 1285 (16 years ago, 5-Jun-08, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Change of Curator for .Ambassadors

(...) Hi Nelson (and Rene), I'll practise my FTX on the sidebar. Tim (16 years ago, 5-Jun-08, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Change of Curator for .Ambassadors

(...) NTNMA.... ROSCO (16 years ago, 4-Jun-08, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Change of Curator for .Ambassadors

Congratulations, all Cycle 6 LEGO Ambassadors! (Especially to one of our nominees here, Tim Gould) :) If one or more of you new Ambassadors will kindly take over the curatorship of lugnet.ambassadors, I would appreciate it. Please post a response to (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact