 Administrative / Curators / 613
Re: "Change of Guard" for .Pirates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2008 13:03:25 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   Curators of LUGNET.pirates: Have you abandoned ship? I see that the ”.Pirates Spyglass has ceased scanning the horizon”, and there have been no posts in 5 months, nor other updates.

I am up for serving as the new curator for this newsgroup, to give it some new life.

What say, mateys?

“Big Daddy” Nelson

I don’t have a problem with it, (Capt.) Daddy-O.

:)

Ben M.