 Administrative / Curators / 612
Re: "Change of Guard" for .Pirates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2008 13:01:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.curators, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   Curators of LUGNET.pirates: Have you abandoned ship? I see that the ”.Pirates Spyglass has ceased scanning the horizon”, and there have been no posts in 5 months, nor other updates.

I am up for serving as the new curator for this newsgroup, to give it some new life.

What say, mateys?

“Big Daddy” Nelson

Abandoned what ship, exactly, Nelson? Even with my best spyglass, I was developing eye-strain in my non-patched eye from futilely looking for anything new on the pirate horizon.

Curate away, I reckon; but I suspect pirate fans have long since sailed away.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux

I probably have to agree Richie. I think most of the pirate action has gone to Eurobricks pirate section or to classic-pirates.com.

Just my 2cents. BM