 Administrative / Curators / 599
Re: http://news.lugnet.com/trains/org/GardenSLUGTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:15:36 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Patricia Emily Van Dyke wrote:
Please give me curator of this page

I am starting the new GardenState LUG Train Club.

Not sure how to do this I am sure you can help.

Patricia E. Van Dyke
1241
member/curator of GardenSLUG
and founder of GardenSLUGTC

thanks

Hi Patty,

should I create a new group lugnet.trains.org.gardenslugtc or
lugnet.trains.org.gardenslug or better lugnet.org.us.gardenslug.ltc ?

-René