 Administrative / Curators / 571
    Re: How do i get my full name omitted from my posts? Rene Hoffmeister
   Hi Richard, I spoke to Jerry and we came to the conclusion, that deleting posts containing your name would not be a reasonable step, not only from the technical point. 1st, there's www.archive.org. 2nd, the correspondending threads would become (...) (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: How do i get my full name omitted from my posts? —Richard Noeckel
   Thank you so much for your reply, I don't believe you'll be bothered by my employer, i'm sure things will be fine, we'll be in contact if i am unable to resolve things. Sincerely, -=Richard=- (...) (18 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.curators)