 Administrative / Curators / 539
  Re: dot mecha curator request

(...) Wow! That worked! I got my member number! Now all I need is the curator permissions for /org/us/pennlug/ (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: dot mecha curator request

(...) Look at that! Someone makes a Paypal payment today, and gets his membership right away. I made a Paypal payment on February 11th, and nothing! I guess being vocal in private email isn't good enough. I've got to be vocal in the newsgroups! Nice (...) (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: dot mecha curator request

(...) I'm sorry that your membership has been neglected. As was the case with Matt, I was unaware of your poor treatment until you posted here. I've forwarded an alert to Todd (which is what I did for Matt) requesting special attention to your case. (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)