 Administrative / Curators / 5
  Curator for Lugnet.technic and Ideas for Curators

I'd like to volunteer for curator of Lugnet.technic. I've thought of a few ideas that I think would be useful for people who read and participate in the newsgroup. I would like to see a web page for each of the following: * Compilation of links to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curator for Lugnet.technic and Ideas for Curators

(...) Great! (...) Great ideas. A common question I encountered several times is the question about the different LEGO Technic motors and their speed/torque. (...) What about an archive of reviews of technic sets? (including links to Gaurav Thakur's (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.technic)