 Administrative / Curators / 497 (-20)
  Re: Putting faith in me...

(...) It could be like that song and dance team--"The Off-Topic Daves!" We get DaveE to be like the curator of .geek (not that I'm implying anything by that...) and a yet unnamed Dave for .pun, and we're all set (since we all post in o-t.d (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Putting faith in me...

(...) No. At least not as far as you can prove. (...) No, and no. At least not as far as you can prove. (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Putting faith in me...

(...) Hey, is that a threat? Do I have to wear a special hat, or be implanted with a LUGNET-locator device? Doh! Dave! (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Putting faith in me...

(...) XFUT lugnet.admin.curators How about we make you curator of off-topic.clone-brands??? (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  eToys affiliate link not working

I'm not sure if a curator can fix this or if someone else needs to...the eToys (& KBtoys) affiliate link no longer work. (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: .Vignette curator

(...) Thanks Bruce. I said 'tomorrow', when I really meant 'Sunday.' Heh. Nathan and Nelson have been set up as curators. Let me know if there are any problems with this. -Lenny (20 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: My Vignettes!

(...) That's sounds good. My LUGNET # is 1850. (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.vignette)

  Re: Email Harvesting from LUGNET sidebars

(...) Thanks Kevin Salm, I just updated them with the SPAM block. Do you know if the spam block I used should he sufficient, or should I randomize it more? -Lenny (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Email Harvesting from LUGNET sidebars

As curator for the Market hierarchy, I have posted an email address on each sidebar page so people may contact me. This works pretty well. The email address I use for the sidebars is used ONLY for this purpose. As such the volume of mail sent and (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: .Vignette curator

(...) No objection from me. I think these two would be great. Bruce (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: .Vignette curator

(...) Okay, Nelson and Nathan. I'll set this up tomorrow. -Lenny (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  .Vignette curator

(...) It's been a while since I first brought up the suggestion of creating a new vignette group, but as I mentioned here: (URL), I would still like to volunteer to serve as curator (or co-curator) of lugnet.build.vignette. Thanks, Nelson Lugnet (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: My Vignettes!

(...) Since this is a relatively new group, I don't want to jump the gun. Does anyone have any problems with Nathan Wells as a curator? Nathan, I'm going to need your Lugnet Member #. I'll wait til tomorrow to see if anyone objects, and then set you (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.vignette)

  Re: My Vignettes!

(...) The place to post about curators is the curator group. I've forwarded this there. Clark curator .build (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: curator

(...) Thanks, Mike! Looks great. I know you know this already, but... your artwork is *so* awesome! How could anyone resist mousing over that?! You should give yourself a credit for it somehow. maybe some tiny text under the last HR? I honestly (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd curator

(...) My number is 2487, and I'm alrady a curator for SanDLUG (URL) as well. Thanks, Mathew Clayson (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, FTX)

  Re: Dead link in lugnet.faq

Fixed it. -Suz (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd curator

(...) According to the list of Curators available at the admin.curators sidebar (URL) here>, there is no curator for that group. What's your member ID#? -Lenny (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, FTX)

  lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd curator

Who is the curator for lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, San Diego California? If there is none, I'd like to do so. I'd like to set up some links to local AFOL groups in the area and a LL link in the sidebar. Mathew Clayson (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, FTX)

  Robotics Curator Wanted! (was Re: Robotics Links)

(...) Cross posted to the robotics group. The list of curators can be found here: (URL) through that list, there is no dedicated curator for the main robotics category: (URL) one of the curators for a sub-category would like to volunteer, or maybe a (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact