 Administrative / Curators / 422
  Re: Following process and reducing clutter

(...) I thought about that too. While looking for a person's member number is a pain, it doesn't take that long. (Unless you are on dail-up.) And after all, Frank and Larry seem to have to remind people of the process semi-frequently, so why bother (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Following process and reducing clutter

(...) your post was a complete waste of time! :-) (...) You're not wrong. Also, in my view, if you're not willing to follow process, you may not be the best curator candidate out there... (however right now most groups don't have curators, many (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)