 Administrative / Curators / 42 (-5)
  Request for Curatorship

After reading through this group, and liking the idea, I'd like to volunteer to be curator for the Harry Potter line. I normally read and post through Netscape's newsclient, but I'd like to get more involved and help out with the web interface. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: List of Curators?

(...) 10002, 10003, 10004, Wow Shiri! I think you set the record for most post that say "agreed" in them. LOL -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: List of Curators?

Agreed. <snip> (just your average me too post. Sorry) -Shiri (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: List of Curators?

(...) Two reasons come to mind: 1) This would allow visitors to spot a curatorship they might be interested in, but didn't realize was open. 2) Such a list would allow other curators to more easily e-mail other curators for advice. I suspect that (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: List of Curators?

(...) I have to admit to some curiosity as to whether my "petitions" have been considered also (or have I missed an e-mail - entirely possible considering the work hours I've been putting in). Another thought towards having some indication of what (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact