 Administrative / Curators / 396
    Re: Sidebar —Eric Sophie
   (...) snip (...) She is a good friend. When Rizmit went to the Lego Store for the first time, I lost a piece from the leg, Dawn checked her (URL) BrickLink Shop> and sent me the parts right away. Just in time for a very important display. I just (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)