 Administrative / Curators / 389
    Re: curatorship and curatorship attributes —Joe Meno
   (...) I'll pass that on to Felix, thanks! (...) Actually, this only reminded me about the curatorship. But there's an element of truth in your thought though..I thought there was a connection because of some past experiences where I posted in the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)