 Administrative / Curators / 376
    possible temporary retirement from curatorship... —Benjamin Medinets
   Hi, I received a phone call from my National Guard unit, that we have been alerted for a potential 18-month deployment overseas. I report to my unit on Monday January 6th, and I will let everyone know if I am part of the "team" that is going or not (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)

        Re: possible temporary retirement from curatorship... —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Thanks for the heads up. To all, if you're interested, please do volunteer! It's fun, not hard and is a valuable community service. If you can involve Ben in the volunteer process that helps, (that is, do it quick if you can... that way Ben (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)

        Re: possible temporary retirement from curatorship... —Richard Noeckel
     (...) You've done great things Ben, and i've always appreciated your work here. Be safe in your assignment and be well! And if you stay, all the better, '04 will be a good year for Castle. Take care, --==Richard==-- (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: possible temporary retirement from curatorship... —Pawel Nazarewicz
     (...) Wow! Thanks for all your work up to this point, and keep us updated about your possible deployment. -- Pawel (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: possible temporary retirement from curatorship... —Matt Hein
     (...) Alright, I guess this will be a quick heads-up for me to get back into the fray at .castle...a temporary replacement to help with the sidebar would be great, but until one is appointed, I guess I can hold the reins for the time being and make (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)

        Re: possible temporary retirement from curatorship... —Benjamin Ellermann
   Hi Ben, You have done a great job over here at lugnet.castle. I hope we can find a good replacement curator if you go to serve our country. Thanks, Ben E. (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)