 Administrative / Curators / 363
  Re: Curator change requests

(...) Do you also have access to update the curator list (URL) ? Just wondering cos it seems a little out of date (no mention of foo LOL) ROSCO (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curator change requests

(...) This is updated automatically, if I understand it correctly, not by hand. (...) You won't find mention of subgroups (being curator of .org, for example, means that you're also curator of everything under .org), nor will you find mention of (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curator change requests

(...) OK that seems logical. (...) Yep, unless the subgroup has a different curator, eg lugnet.loc.au. (...) Ahhhhhh that would explain the lack of foo. (...) In view of the above, I see no out-of-datedness, just happened to notice the one example (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curator change requests

(...) Actually, no, at least not as I understand it. The addition of a subgroup curator does not suppress the person who curates the supergroup. Multiple people can be curator over the same group, and the curator of loc (Joshua Delahunty, to be (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curator change requests

(...) In fact, the update is essentially instantaneous. I've gone and checked my changes by using that page. Frank (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)