 Administrative / Curators / 362
Re: admin change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:06:47 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:

[2] On the other hand, ultimately I think it would be best to eliminate
admin intervention entirely and simply allow you to do it directly yourself.

I'm afraid that would cause less consideration before posting and more confusion
with more canceled posts etc.. It would be good for the admin(s) though.

It works in large for Usenet, so it should work for LUGNET too... don't see any
big problems with it. Perhaps build in a safety check in the web interface ("do
you *REALLY* wish to delete this post" or some similair nonsense ;) )
--
Jan-Albert van Ree