 Administrative / Curators / 360
Re: Curator for lugnet.org?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 01:45:37 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Tim Courtney wrote:

Posted too soon ... I went to lugnet.org, and didn't see the 'edit this page'
button at the bottom of the sidebar. Refreshed the page, nothing. Logged out and
back in, nothing. Refreshed again, nothing.

I'm headed out for a couple hours, but this is just a heads up.

Thanks for the heads up but this probably is better suited to email to cut down
on traffic in the list.

(I was just scrolling back through admin.curators looking for curator requests
that might have been missed. It's a hard slog since someone started a rather
long thread and needlessly (IMHO) included .curators in the FUT. It made
scanning backwards about 100 posts harder than it needed to be...)

++Lar