 Administrative / Curators / 357 (-5)
  Re: Curator for lugnet.org?

(...) Thanks, Frank (and Todd and Larry!) -Tim (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.org?

(...) Thanks Tim for stepping up to the plate. Larry and Todd have done a good job of telling all what's going on, so I'll just add that I'm glad to be of service to the community in this way. Frank (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.org?

(...) I think you would do a fine job. I'll suggest it to Larry and Frank.[1] (...) Sounds good to me. --Todd [1] See (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Curator for build.mosaic?

I'd like to volumteer if there isn't one yet. I've been trying to keep up with the tools and tricks and contributions to the art for the last year and managing the sidebar seems like a good way to keep things centralized and readily available to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Curator change requests

Hi all, I've been itching to tell you all this for some time now... Frank Filz and myself are now able to add and remove curatorships to groups. (we've both tested the interface to do it, and it works fine) Pursuant to this announcement: (URL) start (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact