 Administrative / Curators / 352 (-10)
  Curator for lugnet.org?

Is there a curator for lugnet.org? If there isn't, I would like to become curator for this group. If there is, I'm very interested in helping out and would be delighted with a co-curatorship. I think the sidebar could be really spruced up with links (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.admin.curators)

  FTX functions?

Hi admins, Is there somewhere a comprehensive list of available FTX functions which can be used in sidebars, e.g. NewsSpotlight & LEGOSet? Thanks ROSCO (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curation of the Legoland Windsor group

(...) Hey! That sounds great. I am the curator of the legoland.california group and am having a blast with it. I really do wish there was more traffic in the other Legoland sections - I would love to know whats going on over in the other parks to (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Curation of the Legoland Windsor group

Dear all, It just came to light through discussions amongst us in the UK that the sidebar for the legoland.windsor group is a tad out of date - most importantly that LLW has changed the rules for the discount entry for this year. The file for the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: A Change

(...) Awwww, but it'd be extreamly difficult for Todd to acknowledge every post sent in his direction! I understand exactly what you're asking Bill, but to hope/expect that Todd will comply and answer is a bit much to ask IMHO! :) --==Richard==-- (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: A Change

If you are a paid member, you can post all you like using the web interface without email authentication. Only NNTP/email users require the email authentication if they are paid members. --Bill. (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: A Change

(...) Please note that it is impossible for us to know whether you have seen a post and are pondering it, or whether you missed it. A short acknowledgement of receipt for suggestions made would be a big help in this situation... --Bill. (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: A Change

(...) <Playful-Sarcasm On> Ohhhhhhh, I see... What a big difference! ;) <Playful-Sarcasm Off> Sorry I didn’t know such clarity was needed! (Oups, didn’t completely turn Off the sarcasm) I jus’ assumed that someone would need to hear/read the post (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: A Change

(...) Well, do you think "to be heard" is the same as "to get a response"? 'Cause it's not. There's often a lot of perfectly good reasons for there to be a lag between the two. The "*" for emphasis was meant to highlight the distinction between the (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: A Change

(...) Troy, I could be wrong but my understanding of the way NNTP authentication & authorization works is that it's session-based rather than message-based or function-based. That is, I think when you require a username and password at login, when (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact