 Administrative / Curators / 297 (-5)
  Re: HP curator?

(...) here's a suggestion: (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: HP curator?

(...) So, this means I've attained the curstorship, then? If so, I'll get to work on assimilating links tomorrow. Thank you, <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego enthusiast (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: HP curator?

(...) You're on! Just please keep the 2 links that are there currently. thanks! -Suz Suzanne Green LUGNET Admin www.lugnet.com (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  http://news.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/ Curatorship?

I'd still like the curatorship of the subgroup: (URL) would especially like access to editing the sidebar info. Thanks, -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Your new .space curator :-)

(...) Sorry I am chiming into this thread a little late (and admittedly I haven't read it all, so sorry if this ends up as a 'me too' post). I just wanted to take a moment to say that I love the changes made so far to the .space sidebar in the web (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact