 Administrative / Curators / 28
Re: Larry's Posts (was Re: Australian Brickbay Shops)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:52:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Carl Watson wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
That's not true! I haven't posted to ... um I can't think of a group I
haven't posted to lately. Ok, never mind.

That brings up an interesting question.
Are there any groups you haven't posted to? ;)

Carl
--
Member #1165
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1165

I hear he wants to be curator for Scala..

Not that there's anything wrong with that..  ;-)

I know that was a facetious comment (it got me laughing pretty easily)

but seriously... [..]
I'm thinking curatorship can be handed off, (yes?), but am not sure if
getting lots of curators fast and rejiggering is better or worse than
getting the right curator (and maybe waiting a bit longer to get the
"perfect" one). What was your thinking on that Suzanne?

[checking] 'rejiggering' really -is- a word.. wow. :-)

I'm not in a hurry to find curators, no. In fact the only ones I'm setting up
right now are a few that were specifically asked for, and some I'd hoped to
assign. We'll see how it goes with those.

-Suz