 Administrative / Curators / 275
  Re: Your new .space curator :-)

(...) Well hello and congrats. I like the MOC highlight thing, and the space computer of the month is downright brilliant. Very cool. Suggestion: As Adrian stated, maybe some kind of HOF or MOC of the month? -Chris (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)

  Re: Your new .space curator :-)

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:H6xBL7.n3n@lugnet.com... (...) Glad you like em. The space computer of the month is gonna be a great excuse to right silly reviews. (...) Thinking on it. One problem is that I was thinking (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)

  Re: Your new .space curator :-)

(...) I'd just like to voice my agreement with Jon here. Highlighted MOCs that change as they appear, be they days apart or months, sounds much more interesting. It would be nice for members to submit recommendations though. So who's gonna be next? (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)