 Administrative / Curators / 273
    Re: Your new .space curator :-) —Adrian Drake
   Link lists are cool, but they're a bear to keep updated. A Space "Hall Of Fame" would be kind of nifty too, sort of like those Mecha Hall Of Fame people, though a model of the month might be easier to admin. I like the idea of the space piece of the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)

        Re: Your new .space curator :-) —Jon Palmer
   "Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:H6wtDw.My7@lugnet.com... (...) The link list will certainly be a chore to setup but I think it will pay off in the long run. I also fully understand that links in these lists are always changing. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)