 Administrative / Curators / 242 (-5)
  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) This is too funny! Has this jus’ suddenly become a bid for the throne? A struggle that could unite or rip apart the kingdom??? A battle of wills and opinions from competing Dukes and Barons… <Slaps forehead!> OMFG give me a break! This isn’t a (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)

  who is the .space curator (was Re: who is the castle curator???)

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:H5Bq32.H9x@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) think (...) but (...) Actually thats not entirely true. :-) I sent you an email a while ago about this but I knew you were busy. I'm ready to be set up as (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) Hi! (FYI: I'm now on my way back into 'real life') (...) Well, that wasn't part of a [conscious] descision on my part, but I think I know what you mean. The geater the scope of a theme, the harder it is to think of any one person as the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) I am against the entire notion of supporting a curator for castle. In my opinion, there is no real need for one, as castle is a more "free flowing" group. A power struggle would only contribute to its demise, and effectively, I think some (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) No Prob, Lar. What I meant was that, while the majority of castle-heads are very easy going, becoming king of the hill...err castle moderator, might lead to a power struggle or at least cause some complaints within the rank-and-file of the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact