 Administrative / Curators / 22 (-5)
  Toronto NG's

I'll volunteer to handle lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto and if no one else wants to, lugnet.org.ca (hopefully something to be coordinated with our fellow Canadian organizations) One request to whoever ends up handling lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor and related (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Question, volunteering for something

(...) Hmm, interesting. Following the whole suggestions and self-offerings here, I'd love to share .castle with someone, if possible. Likewise for .castle.org.cw. -Shiri (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  While we're all volunteering...

I'll willingly curate lugnet.org.ca.nalug and lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm James (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Interested in lugnet.promo and lugnet.loc.us.co.cos

Hello, I would be interested in curating lugnet.promo and lugnet.loc.us.co.cos. I'm sure there are others with more knowledge about the promotional sets, but it is an area I am interested in. Bryan Beckwith (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Question about requests

First of all, great idea. What is the best way to make a request to be a curator? What is the timeframe for implementation? I would like to be the curator for (URL) #1165 (URL) LEGO Users Group (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact