 Administrative / Curators / 202 (-5)
  Re: Naming the spotlight section

(...) I'm kinda not so keen on that regularization but I can't quite put my finger on why exactly. (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Instructions Newsgroup sidebar updated!

All, As the new lugnet.inst curator, I have taken my first stab at updating the sidebar. I have added several cool features and have a few more ideas for I will be working on later. Check it out at: (URL) me know what you think! Jake -- Jake McKee (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Naming the spotlight section

(...) We haven't picked the standerd title text yet. once decided on, it'll probably be inserted automaticly above lists. I think we (admins) feel that the spotlight activity in the underlying groups will be called "Highlights", leaving the term (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Naming the spotlight section

I think that the name should be part of the spotlight FTX output. It should be consistent for all the groups. So I would like to ask that Todd et al. consider changing it to print a banner based on whatever consensus the curators arrive at, and for (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: When too much is way too much-.build.mecha sidebar

(...) Two words, guys: curator ftx pages. Now, if it was only possible to search ftx pages... Steve (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact