 Administrative / Curators / 199
    Naming the spotlight section —William R. Ward
    I think that the name should be part of the spotlight FTX output. It should be consistent for all the groups. So I would like to ask that Todd et al. consider changing it to print a banner based on whatever consensus the curators arrive at, and for (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: Naming the spotlight section Suzanne D. Rich
     (...) We haven't picked the standerd title text yet. once decided on, it'll probably be inserted automaticly above lists. I think we (admins) feel that the spotlight activity in the underlying groups will be called "Highlights", leaving the term (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: Naming the spotlight section —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm kinda not so keen on that regularization but I can't quite put my finger on why exactly. (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)