 Administrative / Curators / 19
  Interested in lugnet.promo and lugnet.loc.us.co.cos

Hello, I would be interested in curating lugnet.promo and lugnet.loc.us.co.cos. I'm sure there are others with more knowledge about the promotional sets, but it is an area I am interested in. Bryan Beckwith (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Interested in lugnet.promo

(...) G'day, I personally think that with so many country's and different promo's, wouldn't we need a curator for almost each region? (rather than separate country's?). Otherwise I think it would/could be a big job! I'll chuck myself in for (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Interested in lugnet.promo

(...) I don't really think we would need someone for each region, because people in other regions can always just email the curator with links to current promotional information. However, I don't think it would hurt to have a couple of people (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)