 Administrative / Curators / 164
Re: LegoMecha- Curator of .build.mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 04:05:08 GMT

John,
Thanks for letting me know that Neoplastic was yours. I thought it was, but I
was too tired to look it up last night, so I thought I'd leave it until Sunday's
update. It's fixed now.

-Dave

Thanks for fixing me up.. Hey I could help with a Lugnet Mecha
banner/graphic. Ill work out a few rough ideas and send them to your email..
Nice job on the new front end for the Lugnet mecha section! (i need to get
my LEGO moved over from parents house soon.. MREX is getting lonely..) Lates-
John