 Administrative / Curators / 158
Re: LegoMecha- Curator of .build.mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 19:30:16 GMT

Congrats Dave!

I'd say everything is looking awesome!  What esle to add, what else to
add.... I dunno, maybe a "Lugnet Mecha" banner or graphic?  Not unlike the
space graphic I'm thinking.

Good choice for the first part of the week BTW.  I got one of those Borok-va
when they came out and got home only to rush back out and buy more of the
little buggers once I found that part.

Well, congrats again Dave.

Mark Neumann