 Administrative / Curators / 157
Re: LegoMecha- Curator of .build.mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 15:51:56 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Dave Johann writes:
Hello everyone! I'd like to thank Suz for appointing me as Lugnet's newest
curator. I'm curating .build.mecha and I'm looking for any tips other
curators might have for me. On a similar note, I'm also looking for ideas to
implement in the sidebar from the builders themselves.

Thanks in advance for your support and comments.
-Dave

Dave,

That certainly is the most thorough sidebar I've seen in Lugnet.  It's great to
finally have a curator around to update the links when they no longer work.

Anyway, I'm sure the community appreciates your service build.mecha.

Thanks, Dave!

Chris