 Administrative / Curators / 152
Re: Curator List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:39:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
By popular demand, we now keep a viewable list of current curators and their
groups, accessible via link in the admin.curator sidebar (same as URL below).
Thank You Dan Boger!

Would it be possible to add groups that are available for curatorships (real
word?), these could be designated *Open* with a link to a curator application.

-Rob.