 Administrative / Curators / 127 (-5)
  Curator for build.mecha

I've received offers to curate build.mecha from a number of people, but I don't intend to assign it to anyone for a while. I don't feel it's urgent and I want everyone to cool off. BTW, noise in this thread: (URL) getting really irritating. Please (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: How to get link pages made

(...) That was done months ago, but thanks for reitterating what's been done already. (...) :) (...) Ah, so I guess she's never dealt with the person who volunteered, but got no response from her. That was the person who finally walked away (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Chain of command (Was:Re: How to get link pages made)

(...) Darn right! Far too many times has info been 'given' by one of LUGNET's policemen (myself included), only to be corrected by Suz at a later time. I learned my lesson long ago to let the 'official' source answer rather than to incur the wrath (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Whoo Hoo Links are good to go!

(...) Thanks Eric, but IMO a brickshelf account hardly counts as a website. (...) BTW what about Sun's website? (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Whoo Hoo Links are good to go!

I humbly ask that my site: "Bigs Lego Herc Bay" be added too. (URL) will find hercs and mechs and many different combat machine designs. Right now the site is offline as the server is undergoing a much needed upgrade. Bill (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact