 Administrative / Curators / 122 (-5)
  Re: How to get link pages made

(...) This seems to express a basic misunderstanding of the way Lugnet is run. From what I can tell, there is no "Admin staff" around here. The administration of Lugnet is done by fans who have been major contributors to the community(1), who (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: How to get link pages made

(...) :-) that's not necessary. (...) don't worry about it. (...) I know. (...) I think they do care. (...) That's not the important thing. I'd actually be most happy to see you relax. build on, Suz (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha

(...) I would probably have time to assist with this, despite being a newbie to FTX. If anyone else is interested and has time to giving something back to Lugnet in this way please post here and email me. We can discuss the structure of what we (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Whoo Hoo Links are good to go!

Correction it's Stuart Immonen with one "N" (sorry) (...) Legomaster (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Whoo Hoo Links are good to go!

...da da da....all you need is Love, hmm hmm hmmm, all you need is Love Love, love is all you need. (And a behemoth load of Bricks) !!!!!! My everloving thanks. Please add a link to Bryce McGlone's Brickshelf Gallery, His creations are the Bomb! (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact