 Administrative / Curators / 112
  Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha

(...) What are the obligations of the curator. If the links just have to be kept up to date, I'm sure I could do it, or learn how. I don't have a site to add (heck, I don't even have any decent mecha to show!), but I'd be happy to help out in any (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha

Yeah! That's the Spirit Rob!!! great! Let's see what the next step would be. I'll be at work all night, so perhaps I'll add your request and send it Admin. Can we see if others are interested that know FTX first? If not, it's all yours. We just need (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha

I would like to thank you very much. If you are curator, I thought that I could give you some assistance. I would done the job myself, but I am not a full member, I just lurk and post every once in a while. I have compiled a small list of link (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.build.mecha)