  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 226 – 245 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Mobile robot QT demo in my HP

I have Quick Time movies of my robot going about life! visit: www.cooper.edu/~mar Background: As a Masters student I created a mobile robot using the Handy Board. Many of you may remeber me bugging you with questions. :) Well, that all payed off and (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

qt
(score: 1.975)

  Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

very cool, and good quality! I wish I had such a great bridge for my traintrack (lack of bricks I'm afraid). Maybe you can make the filesize of your movie smaller. I don't see anything happening in the movie the first two seconds or so and the last (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:G8EAo5.62L@lugnet.com... (...) Yes - I'm headed to LEGO Direct this weekend (more on that later) and I will mention the beams pack to them and try to find out more about bulk ordering and their (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

My Win98 does not play it... what are the bridges like? Amny pictures? Sonnich Adrian Egli <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:G8D09M.94K@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

qt
(score: 1.975)

  Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

(...) If you are going to use Quicktime, the Sorenson Codec is the best. Just cut the bit rate down fairly low. You can get it with Quicktime Pro. (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

qt
(score: 1.975)

  (canceled)

qt
(score: 1.975)

  Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

(...) Hmm...well, I'm not a train guy really, I don't know if the Train Summit mentioned those or not. I'll try to print this out though and take it. I don't even know what I want for my top bulk items yet....got a lot of thinking to do between now (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

qt
(score: 1.975)

  QT

come faccio a salvare un filmato in quike time trovato in rete? vorrei salvarmi la panoramica creata da domenico ma non so proprio come fare? forse perche uso Opera e non explorer (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

qt
(score: 1.975)

  Re: What do LDraw dev people use for multiplatform development

(...) Qt is licensed under the LGPL which allows commercial use, either statically or dynamically linked, without problems. The only caveat is that if you modify Qt itself, you must release your modifications to Qt as open source. (...) If native (...) (14 years ago, 27-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

qt
(score: 1.974)

  Re: What do LDraw dev people use for multiplatform development

I know you've already mostly decided on a direction, but I figured I'd throw in my two cents. LDView takes a different tack for cross-platform support: all the back-end code is cross-platform C++, but the UI code is platform-specific. So my Windows (...) (14 years ago, 1-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

qt
(score: 1.974)

  Re: Fast-paced photo montage (13,000 photos in 9 minutes)

Todd- This collection of photos is AWESOME. The four of us spent hours just skimming through for a first look. We are all looking forward to viewing a lot of it frame by frame. A wonderful piece of work and another great gift to the community. (You (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

qt
(score: 1.974)

  QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

With the help of a friend (thanks Tim), I decided to try out posting a Quicktime movie of a LEGO train (the 4565) traveling on my bridge structures. I choose the smallest I had but it's still 9.5MB (sorry about that). Enjoy Adrian (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

qt
(score: 1.974)

  Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

Opps, I forgot to post the address. (URL) Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:G8Cz6r.70r@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

qt
(score: 1.974)

  Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

Thanks for the thoughts. Tim Courtney said the same and said he's going to try to get TLC to bring the Technic beams into bulk sales. I must admit, I'm new to the movies and would like to trim some of my others so they weren't so big. If you (or (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

qt
(score: 1.974)

  Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

(...) Maybe someone in lugnet.publish.cinema can help. (Cross posting and setting FUT.) BEN GATRELLE (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.animation)

qt
(score: 1.974)

  Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:G8G2wy.KHv@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) Yea, it's those static parts I don't like either. I'm going to see if there's a Win. version of that movie editing program that Tim mentioned. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

qt
(score: 1.974)

  Plano 3700 & Sterilite 66 qt - other recommended combinations?

Just a FYI, for those of us on the small end of the sort/store spectrum. I just discovered that 12 of the Plano 3700 boxes will stack very nicely in a Sterilite 66 qt storage bin. I can now get much (most? I said it was small) of my sorted (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.storage)

qt
(score: 1.974)

  Re: LDView 3.1 on Mac OS X!

(...) Wow! That's great news. Indeed, I wasn't aware that an up-to-date Mac version was in the works. (...) Making it universal with no dependencies is great - that will make it easily accessible to a lot more people than if prerequisites like Boost (...) (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

qt
(score: 1.973)

  Re: Plano 3700 & Sterilite 66 qt - other recommended combinations?

(...) I use the Plano 3700 (I've noticed that they use this model number for both the 24 and 48 compartment models - odd) boxes too and I have a couple of 58 qt. Sterilite bins. I've never tried putting one in the other, though. What I would like to (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.storage)

qt
(score: 1.973)

  Cross platform GUI

Well I'm kind of of pissed. ** begin rant ** Curious to find an acceptible substitute for Java, I was looking into cross platform GUI toolkits. GTK+ came to mind but alas no Mac support for the latest version. Then I thought of Qt. I visited the Qt (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

qt
(score: 1.973)

More:  Next Page >>