  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 721 – 740 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Pink Planet Retreat

Glad the lights were on long enough to see this one! I like seeing all those shapes come together like that. BIG TOO. Very nice work. Thanks Janey! Eric Sophie Legomaster Biomechanical Bricks (15 years ago, 4-Jul-09, to lugnet.space)

bricks
(score: 0.484)

  Re: Shifty Brick set reviews

(...) I've been mixing and matching and found the figs to be very compatible with LEGO. I bought to small pirate sets and found the figs to be as follows. HATS: Very rough. The tricorns are much flatter than the LEGO equivalent and to not have the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

shifty
(score: 0.484)

  Re: 127,000 bricks in 110 seconds!

(...) Scott- No admission required, either, to see the flag since it's in the lobby. It's a wonderful venue for most anything. It's a popular place for weddings and even proms, so having a big SCLTC show here come fall/winter is not really a (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.484)

  Re: Radial Compressor

Excellent work. I like seeing all the technic bits and that speed computer! I was just looking at all the pnuematics I have that are unused too. I would have tried a racer motor too, I don't have any of the power functions motors, (you would (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 0.484)

  Re: AVMEP part and buildings

(...) <snip>> (...) I have been thinking for a long time about half-stud offsets in two directions going around corners of buildings so as to quoin the bricks. Perhaps this piece could facilitate that. (15 years ago, 2-Jul-09, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.484)

  Re: The NUT of the day : One Stud Offset

(...) Which contradicts your claim of uselessness for the following reasons: less clutch power is sometimes desirable - I have used this exact construction in a GBC module to allow easy removal of a part for maintenance. The clutch is even less than (...) (15 years ago, 1-Jul-09, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.484)

  Re: Can anyone get these parts to intersect at right angles in LDD?

"ivansanchez" <ivan@sanchezortega.es> wrote in message news:KLFwK1.LqK@lugnet.com... (...) I see. I not only had to move the surrounding windscreens, I also had to move the surrounding 1x6 curved slope bricks, and a 1x1 technic brick with hole, (...) (15 years ago, 19-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

bricks
(score: 0.484)

  127,000 bricks in 110 seconds!

We set up our 127,000 brick US flag at the Richard M Nixon Presidential Library and Museum in Yorba Linda, California yesterday. The Orange County Register made this 110 second time lapse and audio/video posted at (URL). You will have wait past 10 (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jun-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.build, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.484)

  Pink Planet Retreat

Come tour the Pink Planet Production Studio Project and Moonbase Retreat (URL) It is a diverse yet simple sanctuary for the Y-chromosome-enhanced AFOLs. This Planet is not anti-male, its just predominantly pro female and of course, provocatively (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jul-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 0.484)

  Re: 127,000 bricks in 110 seconds!

(...) Wonderful venue for the flag Ted, I will definately get out there to see it (nice that I work 5 minutes away). Scott (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.484)

  Just a FYI, Lego stores in Ontario

Over the years many Ontario fans have bought from, or at least ventured into a "Bricks and Blocks" store either in Windsor, Cookstown, and St Jacobs Outlet Malls. For ages the Windsor Lego store has been closed, and this past year, both Cookstown (...) (15 years ago, 30-Jun-09, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

bricks
(score: 0.484)

  5 new Star Wars MINI models from the Expanded Universe!

Hello dear folks! Just a weak sign of life slipping through my currently too busy real life job. Five new models I want present to you. They're all common ship types from popular games like X-Wing, TIE Fighter, Rogue Squadron and many more. Let's (...) (15 years ago, 30-Jun-09, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.483)

  Re: Shifty Brick set reviews

(...) (URL) has some pictures of the boxes - the smaller sets are in shifty2.jpg, the larger ones in shifty3.jpg ROSCO (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

shifty
(score: 0.483)

  STX Europe ship built by LEGO Bricks competition (winners)

STX EUROPE Competition posted on LUGNET last year. (URL) STXEUROPE-Blockdoker> Here is the winners of the competition. Plus the Jury picks of other designs by other people. Winner of the (URL) Oasis Category> design Thilo Schön. Winner of the (URL) (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.483)

  Limited Bricks

Hello, During the last BeLUG event, i had quite a good time building with only a limited amount of bricks. This is it: (URL) Cheers, Didier (15 years ago, 26-May-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.483)

  Re: Shifty Brick set reviews

(...) Thanks for the reviews Kerry, being a clone-dabbler myself, I will have to try and track down some in Sydney. (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

shifty
(score: 0.483)

  Re: Shifty Brick set reviews

(...) shifty3.jpg Thanks, Ross. If you look at shifty3.jpg, you will see the two larger sets I bought. The Gladness Homestead (3-level Paradisa house with satellite dish) is on the right on the 2nd top shelf. The unnamed castle with drawbridge and (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

shifty
(score: 0.483)

  A Seven-Year Old Boy’s Top Secret LEGO Plans

Here is today's news from Wired Magazine. A Seven-Year Old Boy’s Top Secret LEGO Plans By Jonathan Liu Email Author June 24, 2009 | 7:30 am | Categories: People, Toys and Technology Seven-year-old Quaid Guarino has been in the news lately for (...) (15 years ago, 24-Jun-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

bricks
(score: 0.483)

  Re: CARLSBAD: Legoland hires nine star builders

(...) Followup story at San Diego News Network (URL) Lego lovers get dream job offers By Joseph Peña, SDNN Friday, June 26, 2009 11:48 a.m. Some things - like a favorite toy - resonate with you long after your childhood. “Legos are the best toy to (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jun-09, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.483)

  Re: Transparent colors in POV-Ray

(...) I thought that l3p did shrink all the dimensions a little bit, so that two adjacent brick's co-planar surfaces don't appear as one surface. I quote from the L3P web page: Seams between bricks To have more realistic renderings L3P can make a (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ray)

bricks
(score: 0.483)

More:  Next Page >>