  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3461 – 3480 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Hasbro goes to the bricks!

Looks like Hasbro is going to be entering the construction brick market with their GI Joe and Transformers line. Old hat, man. ;p Cheers, -G ****** Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE:HAS) announced today that it will enter the block construction category, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Long Term Packaging

(...) Yellowing may not just be due to sun. A few years back, I opened some sealed sets that were from the 70s. They had yellowed blue bricks (but not all the blue bricks), so I assume there are other causes of yellowing than just UV damage (and the (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: ****mmitall!!!

(...) I think the point is to be able to slide sets of _bricks_ against each other. So for example you can construct walls of bricks which have two degrees of freedom in that one can slide in the plane where it remains touching the other, but theo (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: what makes a legend?

Like most people here, I would prefer printed bricks instead of stickers. But if you are going to print on bricks, is it possible to do so a bit more precisely than on some of the Guarded Inn sets, which apparently had some printing problems on the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  How does Lego sort Lego?

When the bricks are first made, they're dropped into large buckets. Then a miracle occurs. Then pieces are very acuratly sorted into polybags. How are the bricks sorted? It would almost have to be automated. If that's the case, could that process be (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Dark Grey bricks ARGGHHH

(...) I'm assuming he's talking about the new Insectiod Space series? Personally, I was kinda surprised that the grey in the Insectoid theme was dark grey, since they did look quite light in my catalogue. Fredrik (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Dark Grey bricks ARGGHHH

(...) Well, that was how I understood his article. I had the impression that he wanted more light grey space stuff (wings and so on, I suppose), to complement his space collection. Fredrik (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: How many bricks from San Francisco to New York?

I was operating under the assumption that it were over a completely flat plane... Alex Wetmore wrote in message <911345361.517138@phred>... (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Old style 2X4 bricks

When did the newer style of 2X4 brick (with the "ridges" on the inside) first appear? I just bought a bag of Lego which contained a number of these and wondered how old they might be. -John Van (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Pre-LEGO British bricks

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) To answer my own questions: Kiddicraft (URL) Brok (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Ten Commandments

(...) double sided bricks) (...) Generally the same as the first one. (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: WTB: 1xX White, Black bricks

Hi, I emailed you last night. I see you are on the lovely aol. I thought maybe I should post here as well.. I have some of what you are looking for, just in case my email got lost/delayed on aol. Thanks, (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts)

(...) It's a joke. :) (...) Do Znap parts fit to Lego parts? (...) A classic: "Who is this General Failure, and why is he reading my hard disk?" /Tore (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Nunmber of bricks in the LEGO Cowboy?

Trying to win the guessing contest, Mike? :)- Good place to ask, however! :) I don't know offhand. Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!

I used Duplo in combination with large Duplo beams and large one brick think Lego plates to support the back of my mountain trestle display, and plan on using Duplo extensively for support on my future additions. It is a strong support, and saves (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Light blue bricks

(...) Eric, I think it more likely that this is a scanning artifact. It looks to me like the image is color shifted and these are probably cyan elements seen in previous Technic sets. Notice how light the gray elements are? If you darken the entire (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

(...) i'm pretty sure they're tiles on a plate ..joseph g (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

(...) photo (...) train (...) hmmmm.. i haven't seen ANY clones (tente, coko, tyco, etc.) with train stuff. where did you see the mention of trains? (now i'm curious.) ..joseph g (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

(...) "train (...) aaaah... those jumbo sets are like duplo. the buckets make what kind of looks like a train but it doesn't run on a track or anything. sorry for not understanding. i didn't include any jpg.s for the section because of limited space (...) (26 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Addition to Marsbase.

2000+ bricks? Heh, that *would* be cool. To bad my wallet can't take the hit. 8) Thanks! Ben -- Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com www.marsbase.com ---...--- The few, the proud,...the plastic. SCOTT R DENNETT <dennett@agate.net> wrote in message (...) (26 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>