  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1561 – 1580 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Rolliing Bricks has moved and updated

Hi Train(ees)! Because freenet was down the last week I have moved my "Rolling Bricks" to Tripod. (URL) made several updates. You will find some interesting stuff in the news section, then have a look at my personal LEGO chronicle and last not least (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Roof Bricks!! (Was Re: Clearer catalog images of new 1999 sets)

(...) EXCELLENT! Just looking at the cover it is plain to see we are getting at least 2 grey inside corner medium slope bricks! Not to mention some 2x2 and 2x4 grey slopes. As if that weren't enough, the snow speeder appears to have 2 grey OUTSIDE (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  *Giant* Bricks at Potomac Mills + More!

I went to the Potomac Mills, VA Outlet store today to pick up some purchases and took my camcorder. I got pictures of the Giant (5x10 foot!) bricks in the mall as well as some neat stuff in the store, including Star Wars posters. I tried capturing (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

(...) Well, here's one reason, ala Jeremy Rear... (URL) tend to think 1x2 are more versatile than the longer bricks. Scott Lyttle (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Proposed 'Legomodule' standard

I have been envisioning a different idea. Start at, for example, 4 bricks + 1 plate at the audience side of the module. Run 1-2 main lines there. At the back of the module, run 1-2 main lines at an elevation of 22 bricks +1 plate. That leaves 18 (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Parts for sale/trade: plates, bricks, beams  [DAT]

Hi all... an initial list of parts I have for trade or sale... My primary 'wants' are *any* Star Wars minifigs and *any* trees; as well as green and brown parts, bricks etc. Here are the plates, bricks and Technic beams I have for trade, listed as (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: A Night at the (Lego) Opera

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message FuEDn0.1FB@lugnet.com... (...) near (...) Well, I'll do my best to render the atmosphere, hope my English is enough. As the author said, the opera was structured in 24 scenes called "bricks". In (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Take that CALUM!!!!

hey pal!!! you said that the cell walls should be BRICKS!!! i said plates. well fine bricks it is. I used all my black plates and stacked them 3 high!!!!! now I have a board brick height. from plates!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAH take that!!!!! (/insane) Chris (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Outing a talented lurker.

(...) Yes I did use a few 'clone' bricks as I ran out of bricks that were grey and 2x2 or 2x4. The ship needs a lot of then to tie various parts of the panelling together, for choice I wouldn't use them and if I can fid some ways around that I'll (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Call for MOCs at Bricks for Brains Fund Raiser

Greetings to all Michigan and Ohio LEGO builders! Bricks For Brains is the name of my educational work. I present educational, hands-on LEGO building exhibits. Information abuot my work is avialable at my Web site: (URL) am holding my first annual (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.tol)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Prepackaged Lego Mosaic - Color distribution?

(...) Wow, John! Now *that's* taking the initiative ;) I suspect that the color bags do not all contain 90 bricks each then? A simple calculation of 90 bricks per bag * the number of bags per set yields vastly differing amounts. A minimum of 1936 (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Using LEGO bricks: 8-Bit Trip Video

Any video games fans out there? :-) If you are a LEGO fan and a video game fan. Check this out. Tomas Redigh spent 1,500 hours using LEGO bricks to animate a song by Daniel Larsson. Release on YouTube.com on August 21, 2009. It has over 2 million (...) (15 years ago, 27-Aug-09, to lugnet.animation, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Looking for Orange 2 x 4 Bricks

I'm looking for around 230 orange 2 x 4 bricks. I have given up finding them all from one person. I have a few items to trade, if you are interested in any of them (URL) (castle stuff and some wall pieces) but otherwise send me the quantity you have (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Lego Cleaner (Was Re: My forestmen loss)

(...) Here is an idea for TLG: lego cleaner: a oproduct specificly designed for cleaning lego parts, designed so that it wont leave residue on the bricks, damage the bricks or melt ABS. You could market it in toy shops or whatever in the lego (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego) !

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  All black 5542

The first time I built the Model Team 5542 Black Thunder I substituted black bricks for all non black bricks in the set. It looked real nice, but it just sat on the shelf for a year. I just dusted it off and created a scene where it might fit in: (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.modelteam)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  (canceled)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: ballast

(...) René has done something similar at our FGLTC event: he used black bricks for ballast and brown bricks for sleepers. Best of this was the sound effect: when the 100++waggons train passed this section of track it gave a increased sound. I was (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Which piece is available in the most colours?

(...) Usually I would agree with the statement that there are 2 different types of 1x2 bricks. But the clear bricks have undergone so many different metamorphosis over the last 40 years (there was even a long period when they had the same posts (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Looking for transparent bricks

Hi Folks ! For my latest project I urgently need many many transparent bricks (only the white, no colored one) of any sizes. If you do have some you'd like to sell (or perhaps to trade if I have something you are interested in), please drop me an (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: WTB: 80 Yellow Bricks, 1 x 2 with Grille (2877)

Nick, Good luck - the yellow corrugated bricks are still pretty rare, showing up in 1s and 2s in larger sets. I sure would love to hear if they come in a tiny set, but I only own a few from 10 4561s myself. You might have to offer more than that to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>