  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2241 – 2260 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The Shipyard is Back

I've added (URL) The Shipyard> to Zemi.net. The gallery submission process is now automated with many thanks to Bram Lambrecht. If you're new on the scene (since 2003 or so) the Shipyard is a website that lists all the largest LEGO minifig scale (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Ferrari Enzo MOC

Here is a (close to) minifig scale Ferrari Enzo. It is quite cool, and my first MOC to reach 1000 views. (without being posted on lugnet) Only seats one minifig, but this is the configuration in races. Complete with scissor doors and air intake. (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Question from a vig newbie

(...) Hi Bruce and Ley! Thanks for the info and for the kind words of welcome. I don’t own a Weasley minifig yet, so any Joe Vig scenes from me will have to wait a little while, but I’ll see what I can do. I’ll keep watching the group to see his (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  BrickFest 2005 Event-Graphic

The BrickFest™ Team invites the designers and artists of the AFOL community to submit graphic ideas/artwork for the Official BrickFest 2005 Event Graphic, which will commemorate the 6th Anniversary of BrickFest in Washington, DC. The graphic will be (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.general) !!

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Micro-scale? Nano-scale? Minifig-scale? How 'bout FineScale? Also, Make magazine.

(...) Hey, Was the rubik's cube machine (URL) this by Jonathan Brown>? His site was CLSOTW about two years ago. Bruce (20 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Introductions and News

All, my colleague Jeff James has had some problems posting to LUGNET and asked me to forward this note along: === Hi All! This is my first post on LUGNET, so a quick introduction may be in order. I've been at the LEGO Group for a bit over 7 years, (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Micro-scale? Nano-scale? Minifig-scale? How 'bout FineScale? Also, Make magazine.

(...) That's the one! I had to come home and check it... James (20 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Micro-scale? Nano-scale? Minifig-scale? How 'bout FineScale? Also, Make magazine.

The May 2005 issue of (URL) FineScale Modeler> features a utilitarian use for Lego bricks. There is an article about using polyester resin for casting your own model parts (to replace broken parts or make duplicates of repeated elements). The parts (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Bravo

Okay, so this one I like. A LOT! The colorscheme is fairly basic which helps on a design like this. I'm still not jiving on the feet, but that might be due to the size you are working at. Excellent Job, Marco! My suggestion regarding the dark (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: My First Real Dive Into The World Of Mech-Dom: The KOP Trooper

(...) Personal preference: Mech builder. Mecha enthusiast is also a likely candidate. The first person to use the term 'Mechanista' loses an eye... The review: Not bad, not bad at all for a first creation, Nathan. I like that you've built a (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?

(...) This is an EXCELLENT question, Gary. I thought about this for a minute and realized it could be broken up a bit more, so here is what I came up with and my color prefs. Currently molded part: (URL) I'd love to have more of these in Light Grey (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) No. (...) I only know one 0--11-year-old, and he already gets as much Lego as he should from his father. If, hypothetically, I did need to buy a toy for a kid (any age) it would be Lego. (...) A mini catalog in every small Lego set. A medium (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: A couple stupid SW questions...

(...) I read a similar article a while back (could have even been the same one, can't find it now, though) and IMO the guy who wrote it was a tosser. Someone told him to "get a grip" and he's never let go! I fail to see how anyone could draw any (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Modding the new LEGO lightup minifig

"Tim David" <talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:IEnCt7.1uws@lugnet.com... (...) I replaced the head switch with a different switch so you could turn on the saber and leave it on without having to "hold" it on. (20 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Kenworth Truck MOC

Hey guys! Here is one of my favorite creations--the Kenworth Big Rig. It is about minifig scale. brickshelf.com/galle...gthumb.jpg Brickshelf thread is (URL) Enjoy, and please post anything you have to say! -Josh (20 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: A couple stupid SW questions...

(...) I read that the Nemoidians were criticized for sounding too "middle eastern," which I didn't perceive at all. From the first time I heard JarJar, though, I couldn't help seeing decades-old stereotypes of the finest step-and- (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

racial
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Yes, in fact I do. (...) They hold my 4-year-old son's attention much longer than most toys. It's also something he and I can do together, for many hours, so it's a great bonding experience as well. (...) For kids, I'd get a bit more licensing (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Modding the new LEGO lightup minifig

Good information to know. I like the way you replaced the arm with one with a posable hand. One thing I don't understand is why you replaced the head switch, did you break it? Tim (20 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.343)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote: [snip background story] WOW, indeed. :) (...) OK. (...) Thanks to you and your colleague for being willing to manually collate our input! (...) Y (...) LEGO toys are positive, facilitating action and creativity (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.343)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Yes (...) As the TLC slogan used to be, Lego toys are "toys that build imagination" (...) More emphasis on building and interconnecting multiple sets to build larger things. (...) Instead of trying to sell someone a $90 set I would try to sell (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.343)

More:  Next Page >>