 Results 1021 – 1040 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  zzzzz

good grief its gone a bit quiet in here. is everyone waiting with bated breath for their Guarded Inn deliveries or what -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: More Rip Off Britain from LEGO

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GG91x5.BEx@lugnet.com... (...) I think other shops and sites would boycott Lego if they started to get undercut by the supplier you simply cant afford to do it James (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: 10000 Guarden Inn (6067)

it appears all the boxes were packed with an indian printed horse everyone is the same. You get an extra free indian horse, just smile and say thankyou :) stick barding on it and a red dragon mask and you wont even see the indian print "Roger (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

Its a fact that whenever you buy a box of LEGO from a car boot sale (here in cardiff at least) It'll have a good few Tyco And MegaBlox in it. I do enjoy binning them James "Harvey Henkelman" <HarveyHenkelman@webtv.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  uklug

Just a quick post to let you know weve been through shed load of ideas and we should have a design for you to have a goosey at and see if you like soon. (Im away for the weekend so It'll be next week) -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: The extra horse

Have you considered that maybe the hole on the head is a safety feature to stop little children swallowing them and choking :P James "Wesley Pauley" <msanchez@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message news:GGHF2M.MCw@lugnet.com... (...) holder; (...) it away! (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Brickfest

There are threads spread all over Lugnet, coherant or not :) about Brickfest on the weekend. Can someone do (or is there) a consise write up of what went down, Brad's views especially. ta -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Use found for Timmy! Hoorah!

(...) I second that. erasers give a far better result and you loose less of the shiny finish. the ink erasers that have rubber instead of lead in a pencil are good cos you can sharpen them to keep the point (not sure if that is what you mean by (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Shopping Report (soccer sets @ Woolies)

hmm must visit Wollies. I've wanted some of those Goallies for a whole due to their chestprint being usable for Castle hmmmm "Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:GGLxxK.9D7@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  3412 / 3413 / 3414

New pocket money football sets £1.99 in Britain (£2.98 for 2 in Wollies sale) finally I can get the goalkeeper (3413) torso to use as a blue version of the fright knight armour without spending loadsa dosh whoohoo -- James (who is gonna run out of (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: 3412 / 3413 / 3414

sorry wrong group *looks sheepish and slinks away* "James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:GGM9y6.8AB@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  3413

New pocket money football sets £1.99 in Britain (£2.98 for 2 in Wollies sale) finally I can get the goalkeeper (3413) torso to use as a blue version of the fright knight armour without spending loadsa dosh whoohoo -- James -- James Stacey (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

I hope the sets are avaliable outside of japan certain people will be hopping like frogs for more foliage James "Jonathan Lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message news:GGMonB.ADC@lugnet.com... (...) think (...) small (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Pics of my castle

That is really cool. fountains and everything. You may have given me a use for all that UFO Lego junk I brought cos it was cheap :) James "Jim Foulds" <jim.foulds@att.net> wrote in message news:GGnBuv.z5@lugnet.com... (...) theme (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Setnumbers at shop.lego.com?

I guess they are running outa numbers, nothing more LEGO's product numbers never really seem to go sequentially anyway. Castle for example, all the big castles are high in the 6000 range, all the small sets are low (this has gone outta the window in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Quickie 10000 Guarded Inn (a review as if there never had been a set #6067)

It does seem to be more of a common thing these days, but then is the volume of sets being made much larger now?? and has anyone noticed the print quality of the instruction book it reminds me of a colour photocopy (all be it a good one) of the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  possible Ideas for service packs

packs of heads bulk smiley faces and assorted generic faces thankyouverymuch -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Tower Bridge

Very Impressive. I look forward to seeing more (Youv'e set yourself a tough standard to continue :) ) James "David Kohrman" <david.kohrman@wmich.edu> wrote in message news:GGpJsu.5Fs@lugnet.com... (...) creation. (...) to the (...) ideas. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Your Opinion

Has everyone here at .castle seen Jakes posting in .general to go to www.LEGO.com/youropinion Lets hope they act on what has been posted... top of the list at the moment for wants is Castle, more castle and non millitary based medieval cool as pooh (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: We want to know what you think!

Great idea, make sure you act on the results :P keep it up James "Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:GGoIDK.48I@lugnet.com... (...) you (...) now (...) opinions (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

More:  Next Page >>