  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1981 – 2000 of about 160000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: (was: The pole reverser - what's it do?) Old Style Trick Use

(...) I had successfully used just such a mechanism in 2006 at Brickfest in DC with a remote control I used to run part of my GBC components. The remote allowed users to steer a chute left or right and try to make the balls hit a moving target. The (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

center
(score: 1.048)

  Re: (was: The pole reverser - what's it do?) Old Style Trick Use

(...) -snip- (...) You guys got to try this: Get one of the RC Racer units. You know how the steering motor only turns a little to the left and right with the remote? Well, connect a small axle to the steering motor and the polarity reverser. Like (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

center
(score: 1.048)

  Re: (#1 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/16/09 & 2/21/09

(URL) Engineers Week Event Photos> - 02-16-09 - Liberty Science Center - JCNJ - Featuring Team Landroids and Say Watts FLL Teams - Legomaster display and building area - Storming Robots Robotics Demonstrations - Many thanks to Nadia Mark James and (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

center
(score: 1.048)

  Re: Doing non-work related things at work...

(...) Aaargh, could you pick a better title like "Global Cost Center Realignment", "Software Release Quality Strategy" or "Fleet Metrics Indicators Bug" or something else? :) I'll try picking some buildings for you on Friday night. I have at least (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.048)

  Re: (#1 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/16/09 & 2/21/09

(...) What an honour! (URL) (With (URL) torso sticker). Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

center
(score: 1.048)

  Re: Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/16/09 & 2/21/09

Hey Andrew! Wow, you can see my house from there.... lol, Newport Jersey City. Pardon me, I missed your message until now! I am going to arrive at Liberty Science Center at about 8am. I would be very glad to meet you there. I could use some help (...) (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events)

center
(score: 1.048)

  Re: (#1 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/16/09 & 2/21/09

Thanks Sir! If you have a sig fig I will display it and give it the tour. What kind of mini fig parts make yours up? Eric (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events)

center
(score: 1.048)

  Re: (#1 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/16/09 & 2/21/09

(...) Hey! Congrats on a successful event! Nice pics too - the crowd looks enthusiastic. Spotlighted! Thanks for sharing. Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

center
(score: 1.048)

  Re: Bulk Brick sales at LEGOLAND

(...) Anyone know if these are available at the Orlando LIC ? Ray (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.theory)

lic, orlando
(score: 1.048)

  Re: The LEGO Level

Jerry, This level is a great piece of LEGO engineering, and your website is full of equally impressive projects. I also attempted to build a self-leveling platform for my model of the Kennedy Space Center Crawler/Transporter: (URL) advantage of my (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, center
(score: 1.047)

  How to get RCX software and the IR tower to work on modern systems

And yes, it uses virtual devices. A friend sent me a link to this page- <https://www.bartnec...EU-FA9e10> The page gives a walkthru to set up a virtual device, install XP in that virtual device and then spool up the RCX software and the IR tower I (...) (3 years ago, 6-Mar-22, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego
(score: 1.047)

  what do you think?

this may be an odd question, but it stems from my thoughts on lego ships. so, here we go: there are many sizes of ships that have been built, everything from jolly boats to cutters to sloops to frigates to sail of the line. all have at least a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

lego, center
(score: 1.047)

  Pennsylvania RR #8971 Baldwin AS616

For those of you who may not be aware. The (URL) Flickr Train Group> is holding a Building Challenge for the (URL) Baldwin AS616 Diesel Locomotive>. So I thought I'd take a break from my usual steam shenanigans an build an entry. Pennsylvania RR (...) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

center
(score: 1.047)

  Re: 10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!

The signal box looks good - more substantial than normal. I would be frightened to cross the footbridge without any handrails. Not another cherry picker - have LEGO not got any imagination? I hope it is in the shops, every child's train set needs a (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.047)

  Toyshop på Bornholm

Dear danish Lego-lovers, in the summer of 2001 I was on holliday on the isle of Bornholm and I spotted a lot of interesting sets in a toyshop in Nexø. Because I didn't travelled with my own car I couldn't take anything with me but I still remember (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.dk)

lego, center
(score: 1.047)

  June Dinner!! Oh its gonna be epic!!!

Well, maybe not epic... June 9th, 2023, We will be here-- Swiss Chalet Dundas St Etobicoke @6:30 p.m. As standard practice (and traffic permitting) -- We usually hit the LEGO store at Sherway before dinner Hope to see you at either place! Dave K (1 year ago, 5-Jun-23, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.046)

  Weekly update of new listings at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Jul 16, 09:59 PM PST. To view detail, register or bid, go to www.auctionbrick.com - happy bidding! ---...--- 1248 Paramedic Motorcycle Unit - See Item Description for (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego, center
(score: 1.046)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Jan 10 - Jan 16, 2001

"Jon Furman" <rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G711qJ.8A9@lugnet.com... (...) much (...) beggars (...) and (...) [ ... snipped ... ] FWIW - last week I was at the LIC in Orlando and there was a big "Discontinued" sign on top of the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lic, orlando
(score: 1.046)

  Re: Lego books

(...) Here is the Information Posted by Huw Millington detailing the new book. It is available in the US for $19.99 and is at the MOA LIC as Well. Thomas R. Carman Aspiring Lego Professional <THE FOLLOWING REVIEW WAS PASTED FROM LUGNET.REVIEWS AND (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

lego, imagination, lic
(score: 1.045)

  B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!

Greetings! Several months ago, Jamie Neufeld and I were chatting about the toys of our youth and how they were some of our earliest inspirations for our Lego builds of today. In these conversations, we talked often about G.I. Joe and how the (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.military) !!

lego, imagination
(score: 1.045)

More:  Next Page >>