  Search Results: lego
 Results 561 – 580 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Lego Conspiracy Revealed

(...) All work and no Lego makes Erin a dull boy. All work and no Lego makes Erin a dull boy. All work and no Lego makes Erin a dull boy. All work and no Lego makes Erin a dull boy. All work and no Lego makes Erin a dull boy. All work and no Lego (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Future LEGO DVD and Book...

Some current and new LEGO DVD/download samples... enjoy! Current items... Everything you ever wanted to know about the first LEGO sets... (URL) about a dozen wooden box LEGO sets are known in any online database... here's a chance to see the other (...) (11 years ago, 18-May-13, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  pre-auction announcement

Greetings all, I will be attempting a largish parts auction on eBay beginning soon. (Tomorrow if all goes well.) Because of the way it will be set up, late bids will cost bidders more than early bids. Thus, I am advertising the auction prior to (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LEGO Stores

(...) The LEGO stores are owned and operated via LEGO Brand Retail (LBR), a subgroub in TLG. The US stores are headquartered in Enfield. There is only one franchise, and that's in Dubai. There are 23 (soon to be 26--stores in MA, CA and OR coming) (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Reuters report on Lego at New York Toy Fair

Ray Sanders wrote in message ... (...) of (...) Pete (...) say (...) months. (...) get the (...) We've been down this pink Lego, Don Cesar thread before. I grew up a few miles from "The Don" and all the other pastel colored architecture in Florida. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Lego Studios -- how to create Lego films

Hi, Lego Studios is done?!? I would like to be able to make stop-motion animation films of my Legos and was considering buying the Spielberg MovieMaker set, 1349. However, the set is really only available overseas (even then it's still available (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.animation)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: CAD formats (was Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) The licensing issue doesn't matter, except for appearances/impressions (having a 'licensing issue' gives the impression that we might not play well with LEGO). LEGO doesn't need the LDraw parts library, they've got their own parts database. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  LEGO 7722 Train Set MISB Year 1985

LEGO 7722 . Lego " Train Set " from year 1985. Never opened. Still sealed! The set is MISB. Mint in sealed box. Now, after 18 years, this very beautiful train set can be yours! (URL) regards Christian (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LEGO Club images not there

(...) Thanks for the heads up. I will forward this on to the right team. Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Another racing ship- Grace

Here is Allison Rosier in her ship, Grace: (4 URLs) I built the engines first and really liked them. But they sat around for quite a while before I built the rest of the ship. I had numerous false starts in that time until the ship seemed to build (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

I buy lego sets for the designs, and for the experience of building someone else's design. I really feel that building a set is a form of performance art, and the lego instruction developers are true artists, and it is fun to see things come (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Old LEGO and LEGO with holes in studs.

I am bored today. Whilst sorting my LEGO collection, I started wondering what decides which parts will have holes in the studs? For example, a standard 2x2 brick has no holes in its studs, but all technic bricks do. I also found a 2x2 block that has (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  LEGO Lights now available!

I now have most of the LEGO LED Light items available! These are oversized minifigs or bricks that contain LED lights. (URL) missing the keychain, which is backordered... Very cool stuff! Troy (15 years ago, 30-Sep-09, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  LEGO 134 Train Crane Wagon MISB Year 1975 in Cellophane

LEGO 134 . Lego " Mobile crane and waggon ". From year 1975. Never opened. Still sealed in cellophane! This beautiful Lego train wagon #134 may be very hard to find in this new/sealed condition. It may not be many left ! Lego enthusiasts: Here is (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  lego robot competition

Hi LEGO robotics fans, I am organizing the “First Internet Robot Contest”, a robotics paper contest. Submit your bot in the “LEGO robot category” and win one of the following LEGO prizes: - three LEGO Droid Developer Kits - three LEGO Vision Comand (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  lego robt competition

Hi LEGO robotics fans, I am organizing the “First Internet Robot Contest”, a robotics paper contest. Submit your bot in the “LEGO robot category” and win one of the following LEGO prizes: - three LEGO Droid Developer Kits - three LEGO Vision Comand (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: LEGO in Toy Story 2?

(...) LEGO and Disney have very close ties (and it is not just Winnie the Pooh LEGO). However, LEGO and Mattel have EXTREMELY close ties, which is why Mattel does get the advantage. (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Ah, that feels better...

or: "What I think of Mega Bloks" (6 URLs) (whistling) (reading a bit) Floooosshhhh! (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Lego Fan Mantra

(...) Lego Fan - Person who enjoys building, collecting, discussing, and or selling/purchasing LEGO brand products. Degree/type Fan of LEGO - Person who enjoys, follows, cheers the collective work as a company, the entity, the success and (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.022)

  LEGO Creator System: Knights' Kingdom

Republication of LEGO MEDIA press release of Feb 16, 2000: (URL) Media Announces New Build-and-Play CD-ROM Game, LEGO Creator System: Knights' Kingdom Follow-up title to the popular LEGO CreatorTM CD-ROM builds on all-new LEGO Castle play range (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad, lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.lego.announce) !

lego
(score: 1.022)

More:  Next Page >>