  Search Results: lego
 Results 2561 – 2580 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The Great Space Race

(URL) First Annual Helix Space Race To Begin Sept. 11 Helix authorities are preparing for what may be the biggest event this year--the inaugaral Space Race to take place in Helix Sector. All ships are welcome to enter the race, and none will be (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Vendiin Shuttle

(...) Hey Avery Interesting design, but my Lego-sense is tingling: are there MegaBloks in there? Specifically the mandible thingies. Not that it's bad or anything--just look at most of Richard's large creations. And you'd better clean up the color (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Again, no sale LEGO in weekly flyers

No new LEGO on sale that I could find. No LEGO in the Walmart or Superstore flyers this week. Last week's TRU flyer is good for 10 days, and runs through Sunday 14th. Still no LEGO on sale in it though. S@H still has a bunch of the Dimensions fun (...) (9 years ago, 12-Feb-16, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Lego Boat Motors

(...) A LEGO friend of mine has tried it & reports that it does work. She even recommended going out & buying one.... I forget our exact conversation, but I think she said that it may require a little modification to the motor. The slit in the motor (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO Nightmares ( was: Re: LEGO Dreams (was: Re: I think I'm getting too involved...) )

(...) I've been sick the past week, with a really nasty cold. I'd put a few sets together to past the time. But when I'd go to sleep, I've had these strange dreams about not being able to completely build a set -- making me frustrated that I didn't (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Nightmares ( was: Re: LEGO Dreams (was: Re: I think I'm getting too involved...) )

(...) Sounds like the cold medicine to me. Try something that will really knock you out. Louise (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Lego newspaper article

(...) Dear LEGO, Please consider creating a special e-mail address or web page for people to report abuses of your trademark(s) -- especially for abuses in the media. Reports of abuses could then be forwarded to an appropriate Public Relations (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: lego creator

of course lego creator costs money and does not include parts like electric mindstorms rcx, technic stearing link, belville parasol stand, baseplate 32 x 32 raised with ramp. (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Lego instructions for sale

Lego instructions for sale! Late 80s- early 90s Blacktron II, Model Team (reserved), Town, Castle, and Launch Command prices negotiable (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  (canceled)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Books from DK

Lego Imagination Center, Mall of America. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Lego Pager

(...) Ooh ooh: Lego Palm[Pilot] case. (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms Tower

Keith, LEGO Dacta, #979713 US$25 800.362.4308 (URL) - Nick - (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO name change

(...) The LEGO Company? So it's TLC now? Ugh. Ben Roller (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) Well, LEGO comes close, the floating boats can be motorized (I think with the same motor which came with that Playmobil boat). (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: lego photo scanner...

Jay <getochkn@home.com> wrote in message news:Fp0z10.D4H@lugnet.com... (...) The LEGO light sensor is a silicon phototransistor which is mostly sensitive to infrared light. It would be very insenstive to blue light. There is some more information (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Lego music?!

(...) Well the "LEGO Music" was at the END of the show, it sounded like this bit was some Space Port Light and Sound things put together then "played". Wasn't too impressed by this but the kid did some nice cello stuff at the beginning of the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Lego Roadshow

(...) Yeah, a lego china or something, wages are low, therefore that drives the cost down (we would hope) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO Mechcommander

Visit the LEGO-Mechcommander website! (www.muenster.de/~bus1503) I’m aware this might be slightly off-topic at this place, however since a lot of SPACE and STAR WARS-parts have been used for creating the models, it might not be that much off-topic, (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO Mechcommander

Visit the LEGO-Mechcommander website! (www.muenster.de/~bus1503) I’m aware this might be slightly off-topic at this place, however since a lot of SPACE and STAR WARS-parts have been used for creating the models, it might not be that much off-topic, (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>