  Search Results: lego
 Results 2401 – 2420 of about 154000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mindstorms in New York Times

JP, I am very humbly impressed. Great job!! <<Jim pats JP on the back>> (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Ultimate Builders Set

Time for me to get some antibiotics.... Anyone have a lead on the best place/best price for the Ultimate Builders Set? Thanx. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Updating the Latest MOC on the front page?

I see that it has been 3.5 years since anyone updated this. I realize that this community isn't as vibrant as it once was, but it seems like we could do better. I can't promise I'd do updates daily, but I'd like to volunteer to help out here. Is (...) (9 years ago, 5-Oct-15, to lugnet.admin.curators)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: BrickCon 2015 SHIP Roll Call

(...) SPACE!!! ======== (9 years ago, 7-Oct-15, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  E-BAY:LEGO VILLAS AND PIRATE SHIP

hello Here are my current auctions: Lego Pirates #6280 Armada Flagship Lego System Villas #6360 #6592 Lego System #6374 Holiday Home Villa yr.1983 just follow the link: (URL) for looking and good luck Pietro Peterbol (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Lego BIT v14m8

Dear Lego, Brad, Jake or whomever can help I have downloaded the Lego BIT the other day, and it will not work...:-( What happens is I push the start button, I enter my username and password and click on OK. A pop-up window comes up saying "That is a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Lego Digital Designer

(...) The program doesn't delete the pieces when you exit. Whichever way you install they end up in Program Files/LEGO Software/LEGO Digital Designer/database/bricks (if you install to the default path). The web installer just downloads exactly what (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO Bricks Inspire New Type of Architectural Model

LEGO Bricks Inspire New Type of Architectural Model August 17, 2009 By Rita Catinella Orrell Ask architects what their favorite toy was growing up, and LEGOs will likely rank among their top picks. And they aren’t the only ones: The Denmark-based (...) (15 years ago, 18-Aug-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  FA on eBay: 10 more Town sets from the 80's and EARLY 90's

Hi everyone! For those who are interested, I put up 10 more auctions on eBay for some great Town sets from the 80's and EARLY 90's. You know...the GOOD stuff. Here's what I have up for auction: Lego 6522 Highway Patrol MIB (1685790743) Lego 6628 (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Attention: James Mathis

(...) Hmm, guess I'll have to update my links web pages at: (URL) have links for you under aircraft, town, and trains. Here are the items I have links for: aircraft.html:24: James Mathis' page of LEGO&reg; Creations aircraft.html:29: (rescue (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: release of the next City sets

(...) Hi Jonathan, I have ordered the new LEGO City sets (URL) for my online store, we are waiting for them to arrive. Toys Etc is Brisbane based and posts Australia-wide. Regards Colin www.toysetc.com.au (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: It's back! Long-Lost Jetpack Element Now Being Produced...

(...) This is very cool- I can't wait to get my hands on a few! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Omicron Spaceport Moonbase

(...) The port was a wonderful addition to the moonbase at NWBrickCon, Jeff. I hope to see it return next year! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: 6 New Vigs

(...) They're all great, but these two grab me. The couch potato is disturbing, and the nest is a great detail. (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 16-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Cute LEGO web site error page

(...) Saw this on (URL) cute! (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO Builds Extra Capacity in Czech Republic

LEGO Group Builds Extra Capacity in Czech Republic By Richard Higgs Global toy maker LEGO® Group plans to expand the production capacity at its manufacturing complex at Kladno in the Czech Republic. As part of the strategy to grow its presence in (...) (14 years ago, 1-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) If they would even issue PDFs of the stickers so that they were scaled properly, that would be awesome. I'd print them out myself on the color printer and use them. The custom generator for the Silver Champion stickers doesn't work at all: (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Updated LEGO Collectors Guide... DVD/download

My Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-90) is expanding again to cover the entire 20th century of LEGO... from 1949-2000. This will take my (only available as a desktop download) encyclopedic collectors guide to well over 3300 pages, (...) (10 years ago, 6-Jun-14, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

Mike Petrucelli wrote in message ... (...) I think that it was interesting, but this topic has been discussed numerous times. One Lego employee wrote about it (URL) you might imagine, the lack of time is one of the significant factors that hinders (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Digital Ultra Optics

(...) Nice! Play well, Jacob (8 URLs) (12 years ago, 22-Jul-12, to lugnet.town, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>