  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 641 – 660 of about 3200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Harry Potter Scenery Teaser pics... have a look !

Hi ! I made some pics of our Harry Potter scenery. When we finish (still have to buy some sets...), we'll have the full range up ! Have a look at: (URL) & Inge (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Harry Potter Scenery Teaser pics... have a look !

Hi! I liked your pics. What kind of scenery are you making for Harry Potter? (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

Name-calling is not appropriate on LUGNET. Jesse is a kid who may not communicate as well as you'd like, but he's been around before and the consensus was that he was for real. XFUT: lugnet.admin.general --Bill. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) I think he probably has a mild case of autism or Asperger's syndrome, but that's just a lay opinion. I don't think he's deliberately trying to be difficult; I think it's just hard for him. --Bill. (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Jesse has posted before about the possibility that he has Asberger's, or I wouldn't have mentioned it. --Bill. (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Jesse, For quite a while, I was taking pictures with a $20 parallel port webcam attached to a Pentium, not great resolution, but okay. Here's one example, (URL) , as well as most of the pictures here, (URL) . I took pictures of my blacksmith (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: How's this for a teaser,

Father, I see a Red Mecha, I see a cool design. The Sleeper must awaken. The Mech has cool features and the patented details. Are those SWBD Joints? Yes. Ahh ha. Love the reversed knees. The Dukal Signate Ring. Love the Jet Pack. Nice "eyes"! The (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: SCLTC Discover Center Teaser Photo!

(...) Wow! That looks incredible! I can only dream of having enough bricks to do real landscaping like that. Congratulations on a beautiful piece of work. Looking forward to the rest of the pictures. Play well. Tim Strutt (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

Hi Joe, It looks awesome! Can't wait till the folder is moderateed to see the details. The TIE window works great, btw, and the parts near the nose with the arches with slope bricks (if that makes sense). Bruce (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

(...) I think it's great! You've captured the shape very well. Brown was certainly a very brave colour choice, but it's really paid dividends for you. Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

Hey Joe - I like this a lot! You've captured a very distinctive shape in all of her Victorian glory. The brown look great (and was - as someone else said - a brave choice) I once contemplated building a Nautilus myself, but more true to the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Arkangel Inn almost complete...teaser pic...

Hi Ben, Looking good! What colo(u)r roof are you going to use? Will you use slopes or plates for the roof? I like the positioning of the statue above the door, it will look nice because the roof should eccentuate it. Thanks for sharing and God (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Arkangel Inn almost complete...teaser pic...

Hi, Thanks for the feedback. I was going to use black plates but they were going to be sloping (using hinge plates/car roof pieces), but decided that it was unnecessary and overtly expensive that way, not to mention already quite difficult with the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Arkangel Inn almost complete...teaser pic...

The Inn is really beginning to take shape! I love building Inns, they seem like the quintessential non-military castle creation. The red and black motif is really striking, and actually fairly pleasant. You mentioned elsewhere that you thought about (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Ahh! It's the Teaser of Chaos!

Anthony, Very foreboding, as usual. I especially like those katana teeth! When shall the Chaos Skies begin? I can't wait! (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: My Harry Potter monorail teaser pics

(...) Can you give deep links? This is a common request, if you have teasers or you're still working either wait till the folder is moderated or give deeper links.. thanks! (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: My Harry Potter monorail teaser pics

Very neat ! I love it! I have got to try my own version. Cheers Oliver Play Well. "Jason Krish" <ja.krish@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:HA0Ip3.LzH@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  NMRA Chattanooga show teaser photos

The show has been a great success and I wanted to share a few photos from Saturday with all of you. I'm sure when everyone gets home (and back to the faster than modem speed internet) more photos will be posted. In the meantime, here ya go: NGLTC (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: New MOC: Teaser until Moderation

(...) John, Very nice, you fit lots of great detail into a relatively small area. This would be a prize winner for the Halloween contests come fall, I think. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.disney)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  New Accessories

Just a little teaser for all who have been waiting - (URL) Jeff (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

More:  Next Page >>